Monday 20 August 2012

Week 4

Week Four- Success at last :
We received a call back from Sydenham, so happy and ecstaticeverything turned out as planned. We organised transport and left toSydenham at approximately 1.20 and arrived at 1.40. Once we arrived, we got straight into the work, they split us into pairs.

Diana and I had been placed in a class were we helped the children with their art work. We were consistently occupied with helping any child who needed help.At the end of the activity we did a big clean together with the children and then set off for home. It was a great experience, and I thoroughly enjoyed helping the kids. The highlight of the day was the kids were very grateful and appreciative of my help.

I also began work on the presentation that will highlight the services that Brimbank City Council provide. I will be concentrating on the services that it provides for the neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment